Thursday, December 14, 2006

I thought it was over..

jz when i thought my busiest week is over..
I just found out today in class from the lecturer that there will be a test tomorrow..=="
wtf..totally forgotten about it!! ^^"
but thankfully...some can't make it tomorrow because of BS's test..phewZzz..
so..lecturer change it to friday morning~~
but..friday originally got BC test...
err..wait..no..its BM..
always mix up these 2 subs..xD
thursday needa pass up BMP eh answer..
which is today..later..hahaz
then, friday need to pass up BS assignment
and BI outline...which I haven started..
need to prepare power point for BS on next Monday..
then..Tuesday need to pass up gym assignment..
which we are goin to start this sunday..

starting by going to lorong kulit..hehex
buy a pair of shoes..then we cut it apart..gege
one of the shoe will be cut into half..
then the other one will be carefully separate every layer..=)
expose everything..then go to fren's house to start prepare for our presentation..
but that's jz the plan..hahax


tired...back pain still there...
evening still went for football at adventist there...
got a few people let me aeroplane..grrrr....
after that..my whole back started to feel a lil tight..
when I press on my upper part of my back..
it hurts..but everything feels mormal when it's left alone..

nvm la..
guess it will be better after a good night sleep..zZZzzz...
tmr 11 baru got class..but now adi 130 liau..
needa sleep leeer...~,~zZZ
nite nite everybodaay...=)



BS-Building Services
BC-Building Construction
BM-Building Material
BI-Bahasa Inggeris
BMP-Basic Management Principles

No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog