Tuesday, October 02, 2007

recently have been busy n mostly lazy to update..hehe

thought of blogging bout me birthday..=)

but too many unpostable pics..xDD

well..maybe i sud briefly go through it..=)

ahem ahem..*clears throat*

firstly..

i wud like to thank my parents..

whos anniversary is on the same day as my birth!!

wat a coincident..hehe

n forget who[most probably annuar!] said that i was born

when my parents were getting married..~,~

then..

i wanna thank all who wishes me..arigato gozaimasu! : )

n all those who came..

n all those who didnt came..

n all those who couldnt came..=)

n u know which category u belong to..xDDD

thanks for the pressiezz~~!

n those who thrown me into the sea...

n those who thrown me close to the sea..=="

[~!@#$%^&*_+ mthrfckr yz..bad timing..hai my butt landed on sand!!]

n thanks for the cake that made its way to my face



n some other faces as well..xDD

n
thanks those who took off my clothes

n
thanks those who took off my pants

n
thanks those who make me wear that tesco thing..~.~

n thanks sx for accompanying me go shopping

th n yl for their intention to accompany me..

[which remains as intention because of yl suddenly stomach ache n stuffz]

well..she can eat that night..so i guess shes fine now..=)


its kinda early now[534am] time to sleepz *yawnz*

zZzz..nitez or sud i say morning..lol

2 comments:

-JoCeLyN- said...

omg who wants the pics of him naked on his bday! dis way please! to my blog hehehehe....

thx to those who thrown u close to the sea? hahahahahhahaha....

anyway did u use the presents dat we gav u? hehehe

YC~~~~~ said...

err..not yet..xDD

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog