Thursday, March 13, 2008

today..as in wednesday..
memang gai..
woke up by the pain in my stomach.
thought i'll be suffering some minor diarrhea..
manatau..instead of that..
things started to pour out the other end..my mouth
vomit out some vege..n chewed hor fun..~~
throw up a few more times for the next hour..
jz when im bout to go to sleep..
my stomach aches again..
yeah..diarrhea..
it flows out like a water fall..xD
after that..im so dizzy that i can hardly walk..
my hands n feet started to feel like there's a million ants crawling over..@@
damn..n im breathing heavily..
took a couple of panadols..then went to sleep again..
all the joints in my body are aching..aaaaaaa..
then the miracle powers of the panadols started to work..
and im feeling so so so much better..x)

anyway..tmr no class..n now almost 4am d..
a time where a sick person should already be in bed for hours..xD
assignments still awaits me..

No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog