Monday, September 08, 2008

raaiiiinn


this was posted on 6th of september..the day of the great flood of penang..xD

but it was posted on somewhere else..n i haven update blogspot..
so i figure why dont i just copy n paste it over here..LOL




the rain seems to me like its not going to stop any time soon..
and i kinda like the cold weather..
but not the pouring droplets of water falling from the clouds that wet my shirt and ruin my hair..xD
that is just me..x]
sometimes..standing in the rain..feeling the rain dropping and clashing against my face..
ahh..so relaxing..=]
cold weather isn't really very helpful during class..
especially when ure trying to concentrate on the lesson [ i wish i was..xDD ]
but the cold weather n the sound of the raining hitting the roofs..
is slowly but surely putting weights on your eyelids..xD
like attracting a dog into a cage with a tasty piece of meat, i am slowly being taken to lala land..xDD
before reaching..there is something behind me calling..
asking me not to leave..
its my stomach..and a very hungry one..LOL

..

No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog