Wednesday, October 22, 2008




went to bed..trying to get some much needed sleep


but i failed

headache and flu are keeping me awake

my plan to sleep early rarely succeeds

i wonder why..xDD

well then

i summarize my day



21 Oct 2008


.~sore throat~*
always sleeping very early in the morning


.~flu~*
trying to take photos in the rain


.~headache~*
blocked sinus due to flu


.~new specs~*


.~hair cut~*


.~spun my car~*
lazy to describe..but my headache was temporarily gone


.~article hard-copy~*
found out we needa submit a hard copy of our article and pass up before 12 tmr..zzz
@@ i submitted the soft copy for like..weeks already
then suddenly baru ask us to submit a hard copy
tmr!!! no class..zzz


.~cant sleep~*
headache n flu..==


all in all
a good day~
=] x] =]



..

No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog