Saturday, May 30, 2009

LAZY update

..





LAZY


dah lama tak update blog

x]


bleach manga is getting exciting!!!!










car problem..zzz





ManUtd lost

T__T



holiday is about to end

not even a week of holiday..==

new semester is starting on June the 1st

the only thing to look forward to is the arrival of the new intake

x] =] x]





hazy sky~

i know of a method that u could do to help reduce the haze!!!

go outdoors and run around



yeah!! use ur lungs to filter the air!

good idea isnt it? so start running! x]






wait..there's more

im here editing this post

x] =] x]


because i forget to mention ive cut me hair

hehe

well..this time

its way off my norm

in hair cut sense

not bad actually

except for the.......

lines that guy cut at the back of my hair

before telling me he was going to do it

==

come to think about it..

the last time i cut my hair..

was before CNY09!!!

xDD


seems like May isnt such a good month for alot of people

ManUtd..

me car..

the haze..


but its coming to an end now

less than 20 hours from now it'll be June~

=] x] =]


adios amigos~





..


No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog