Thursday, February 04, 2010

Bulletproof

theres so many things to do..
and ive done none of it. lol

procrastination is my middle name! xD

well..tmr will be my midterm for social psychology.
tuesday art presentation. process book [about 20 drawings]. report.
then environmental chem. midterm
after that assignment.
and plenty more drawings to go.. @@


and i haven upload any pictures from my cell

and vids too.

taking up alot of space of my phone. ==


oh well.

heres a song from La Roux called Bulletproof




her style of music is very much influenced by the 80s' synthpop and her fashion style is also very 80s.


i think i should get started with my social psycho


x]


..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=gif movie gear 4.2 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog