Saturday, May 01, 2010

Coke Light

been an extremely hectic week. with assignments coming in left and right.

yes. left and right. no other directions. because there are two of them major headaches.

one of them was the graphic design final assignment.

extremely time consuming.

oh well. its finished anyhow. will post some of my works here.

before i can catch a breath. another assignment dues in two days.

cognition. and we have to write a lab report on Stroop Effect [link].

reading journals after journals.

my eyes almost got blinded by the light coming out of the monitor.

managed to finish it on the morning of friday. about 11am. @@


my supper 辛! yumz


went to take a rest and ended up sleeping past my alarms.

yea. you see it right. alarm with an S. i slept through 5 alarms. lol

ended up late to class. and to find out that i forget to do the abstract for the report. ==

when i was trying to print the appendix.

the auntie at the printing booth told me it costs RM2 per page.

what!?!? im just printing 10 words in colour. omg.

and theres no way she could do anything about it

because she is just working there.

and thanks to
vernn for giving her extra test sheets

mk for helping me to fill the cover sheet

sanique
for using his laptop to type the abstract

the auntie for stapling


xD



Coke Light:
(click on to enlarge)




but my bro prefer it this way.








On another note. my toe is getting better. =]

(viewers discretion is advised)

x]























No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog