Thursday, January 08, 2009

Tagged by Chiayi

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I wana cut my hair.

2. Im LAZY!!!!

3. My holiday just extended one week. x]

4. I wana lose weight!! back to 65!! hopefully..LOL

5. I like to take pictures of anything that i see..xD

6. I can be quiet, noisy, adventurous, conservative, boring, exciting.. @@

7. I wana sleep earlier..i mean like 12am..start with 3am n slowly to 12..xD

8. I sweat alot!!

9. I play many kinds of sports..but not good at any of them..xD

10. Wana finish off that last subject of my DPM!!!!!!!!

11. Wana get better results this sem.

12. Sometimes..i do thinks that confuses myself.

13. I watch football, basketball, rugby, american football, baseball.....etc etc..

14. I like meeting new people..=]

15. I watch all kinds of drama..love comedies!!

16. I couldnt speak in public back in high school..i get extremely nervous

17. [extra..LOL] I will try to respond more to tags..xDD


The Ten People I Tag Are :-

1. Fiona - erm..
2. Jia Wen - I
3. Kit Mun - just
4. May Kwoon - wana
5. Shu Sui - have
6. Valerie - 10
7. Vernn - people
8. William - to
9.
Yang Chen - tag
10. Yong Pin - xDD


No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog