Friday, January 23, 2009

Who's your role model ???



This is so worth the two minutes it will take to do....It will amaze you!

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???

Do it without looking at the answers......Trust me you will love this!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

5) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down ..............




.


.


.


.


.



Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Abraham Lincoln

4. Helen Keller

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. George Clooney

8. Bobbie Crivelli

9. Lim Yee Chern

10. Abraham Lincoln

I know....I just have that effect on people....one day you too can be like me. :-) Believe it!

P.S.: Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!


xD

No comments:

Get SnowFall Effect Widget for your blog